Townhouses 10 A/B
Your own townhouse, right in the centre of the Berlin capital. Charmingly placed within the attractive ensemble of houses at Crown Princes' Gardens, with plentiful space for individual spatial arrangements. This is a place with lavish private space for an optimum style of living – combinable, if you like, with your working needs.
Townhouse 10 is partitioned into two parts, 10 A and 10 B, both planned as single-family houses by nps tchoban voss. One part of the ground floor of 10 B is designed to facilitate commercial use.
Both houses are arranged over three storeys and have a spacious terrace on the second floor. 10 B also features an enchanting rooftop garden on the first floor. It opens up majestic views both to the garden courtyard of Crown Princes' Gardens as well as to the impressive façades of the beautiful Friedrichswerder Church with its famous collection of sculptures owned by the State of Berlin.
The fronts of townhouses 10 A and 10 B face onto Falkoniergasse on the western side, while the backs of the buildings face east onto the lane alongside Friedrichswerder Church. Both lanes are pedestrian only. The entrance to the houses is via Falkoniergasse, which is opened to the general public during daytime. But at night the public access is closed, ensuring the peace and security prevail.
Townhouse 10 A c. 175 sqm total space
Townhouse 10 B c. 197 sqm total space,
rooftop garden of c. 81 sqm,
commercial unit of c. 57 sqm
Facts and figures
• two 3-storey townhouses with total floor space of
c. 175 sqm and 197 sqm respectively, entrance via Falkoniergasse
• plasterwork façade with natural stone reveals and
cornices, plus balustrades in natural stone and
• commercial use approved on the ground floor of
• terraces on second floor, plus in 10 B an
additional roof garden on the first floor (c. 81 sqm)
• flexible layouts and spacious, well-lit rooms, most
with French windows
• wall coverings and stucco cornicing in some
• parquet floors in rooms and halls, underfloor
• building automation system
• 2 and 3 individual, lockable car parking spaces in
the underground garage
• easy parking thanks to extra large bays
• KfW Efficiency House 70 (energy-plus building),
connected to district heating supply
• cooling system and controlled ventilation with
thermal energy recovery
• video intercom system
• added burglary protection provided by resistance
class 2 (WK 2) and class 3 (WK 3) in the relevant
• burglar alarm, smoke/fire detectors
• Falkoniergasse closed at night with access then
for residents only
• Quality assurance: The entire construction phase
will be monitored by quality assurance experts.
They are set to perform a series of tests and
measurements, including ambient air
measurements, blower-door tests, thermal image
testing of the façades and sound insulation